Vertiv MB Modular Busway
Vertiv MB Modular Busway provides high density power distribution to the rack while eliminating cable clutter that can reduce airflow. This modular system is easy to install, and is easily expanded with a variety components in configurations to meet unique site needs. Available in high density and standard configurations.
- Modular 3-phase Busway
- Installs on rack, suspended from ceiling, or under the raised floor
- 100, 225 and 400A capacities
- Easy to change bus plugs.
- Available in 100, 225 & 400A ratings.
- Increases space efficiency and improves airflow.
- Integrates easily into new or existing datacenter layouts.
- Provides dual bus or single bus configurations.
- Fully rated design.
- Certified to UL 857 & CSA 22.2. •Hot swappable bus plugs keep systems up and running even during changes.
- Requires fewer and less expensive power cables.
- Installs with 15-30% less time and cost compared to cables and conduit.
- Installs with tool-less mounting to racks.
- Plug-n-play bus plugs to rack PDU can be installed by anyone; no electrician needed.Ideal Applications
- Data centers of any size.
- Raised and non-raised floors.
- Single or Dual bus configurations.
- Low or high-density power distribution.
- Data centers with frequent configuration changes.