Liebert STS2 StaticTransfer Switch
For maximum availability applications, Liebert STS2 static transfer switch provides an automatic, seamless transfer between your critical load and the outputs of two independent UPS systems in a dual-bus power configuration. If the primary UPS should fail, the switch will automatically transfer the loads to the alternate UPS.
- Automatic switching for dual bus loads
- Requires only front access for easy installation and maintenance
- Offers primary or secondary side switching
- 100% rated, fuseless design
- Operates efficiently
- Front access to all components provides simplifies installation and maintenance, and reduces amount of floorspace required for access.
- Internal CANBUS protocol: high-bandwidth communication between system components via twisted-pair cables.
- Triple redundant logic with dual power feeds.
- Standard on-unit monitoring and optional centralized monitoring capability provide continuous system visibility.
- When applied as primary side switching, cost are lower due to requiring only one power distribution unit, a lower current due to 480V vs. 208V, and lower installation and wiring cost.