ELS2 Interface Module
The ELS2 Electrolyte Level Sensor is a non-invasive level sensor with incorporated temperature monitoring designed for quick installation and easy set up. This system complies with the NERC PRC-005 requirements for electrolyte level inspection. With this sensor, you eliminate unnecessary remote site visits and will eliminate the required quarterly inspection of battery electrolyte level in your battery string.
- Three form C contacts for alarm notification
- Status indicators on each cell for easy alarm identification
- Automatic or manual reset for any alarm
- Designed to work on nonopaque VLA battery cases
- Automatic calibration
- Modular design easily expands to monitor an unlimited number of strings.
- Industry standard MODBUS protocol interfaces to third party building management systems via RS-485.
- Direct communication via a USB service port. Higher Availability:
- Can be used in conjunction with Alber battery monitors to manage virtually all battery configurations.
- Infrared sensing technology for improved electrolyte level detection
- Cell temperature monitoring for notification of corrective action Low Total Cost of Ownership:
- Eliminate the required quarterly inspection of battery electrolyte levels
- Maintaining the proper electrolyte level extends useful battery lifeIdeally Suited For:
- Designed specifically to comply with the NERC PRC-005 requirements for electrolyte level inspection.