VERTIV™ Power Module 1000/1200
VERTIV™ Power Module 1000/1200 enables you to deploy isolated, power-dense, critical infrastructure capacity just in time to meet your business demands.
VERTIV™ Power Module leverages core VERTIV™ Critical Power and Thermal Management technologies to deliver a simple, yet robust design that grows with your needs at the most critical locations. VERTIV™ Power Module incorporates:
- Liebert® EXL S1 UPS offering industry-leading power density and proven reliability
- Multiple switchboard configurations offering distribution options for both critical (UPS-protected) and non-critical downstream loads
- Flexible incoming and outgoing power connections, overhead or underfloor, that can match the site architecture you choose
- Breaker-based normal to emergency power automated transfer
- Integral energy storage with VRLA batteries
- Redundant Liebert® thermal management units with air containment – ensuring optimal operating conditions for all subsystems, even in the event of utility power loss
- Clean agent fire suppression to reliably protect assets in the event of a fire All subsystems are factory installed into a secure, weatherproof, and transportable enclosure – simplifying and drastically shortening on-site time required to install and startup, and reducing the potential for risk, quality, or schedule delays. The entire VERTIV™ Power Module and its sub-systems are designed to minimize additional work required at site – from arrival onsite to startup and commissioning in just days instead of months.
For larger sites, bringing infrastructure online as soon as possible offers the largest ROI – enabling you to deliver capacity when and where it is needed. Often, this requires challenging scheduling and sequencing of skilled technicians from different disciplines, who often can’t work in parallel – meaning that small project delays from one trade can snowball into big project delays. What if you could deploy critical power infrastructure in a pre-packaged way that made it independent from other construction activities? With the VERTIV™ Power Module, you can rapidly construct redundant blocks of 1000 or 1200 kVA/kW critical power infrastructure for your new or existing facility, allowing you to focus on the sensitive areas of the facility that require the most attention and management. And VERTIV™ Power Module can be used in a site architecture that is hot scalable – meaning you can add capacity to the site by simply adding additional units, without taking the critical loads offline.