- Cursor navigation switching lets users switch control between systems by simply moving the mouse cursor from one display monitor to another. Both audio and keyboard follow the cursor from one computer to the next.
- Instant mouse and keyboard switching via emulation assures zero delay when switching between systems.
- Independent audio and USB switching gives users the ability to freeze audio and USB devices to a specific channel so these feeds are maintained as the cursor switches between system monitors.
- Managed copy and paste allows content to be copied from one system to another. Copy and paste can be managed with built-in controls to specify what can be copied, such as allowing a user to copy numbers only in a specific format.
- High-speed mobile device charging port provides a quick way to charge mobile phones and other devices.
- Pre-set display configurations are easily modified for specific environments with a user-friendly administrator tool, enabling flexible assignment of USB devices for each user.
Increase productivity with simultaneous access to all required information via cursor navigation switching.Reduce cost with access to multiple systems using a single keyboard and mouse.Support the mobile worker with instant access to mobile and USB device data and a high-speed mobile charging port.Simplify work with ability to copy and paste data between systems.
Brochures and Data Sheets