- Outstanding security - Designed to meet the requirements of the latest National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) Protection Profile V3.0 for peripheral-sharing devices
- Discrete processing paths - Isolated ports on the switch provide discrete processing paths to each system, preventing data leakage, transfer or crosstalk between adjacent ports
- Unique NUM Lock, CAPS Lock and Scroll Lock indicators - While the Cybex series maintains unidirectional data flow, it also provides indicators that alert users when the NUM Lock, CAPS Lock or Scroll Lock is on to improve ease of use
- Support for USB authentication devices - A CAC port provides secure connection to common access cards for authenticating users. An optional Dedicated Periphral Port (DPP) provides a secure connection to common access card readers, as well as additional types of authentication devices including, facial recognition scanners and fingerprint readers
- Gain true image reproduction and display flexibility - Cybex KVM switches offer the industry’s broadest range of video connections including DVI-I, Display Port, HDMI and support for resolutions up to UHD 4K to make sure image quality is highly accurate and video plays at the highest definition possible.
NIAP Common Criteria - validated to EAL2+Multiple layers of security - U.S. designed firmware allows only keyboard and mouse human interface devices (HIDs) to switch to the target computers. Tamper-evident tape shows a visual indication of an attempt to gain access to the internal components of the switch. Locked memory prevents tampering and reprogramming of the firmwareSecure channels - Two to eight secure channels and 60dB crosstalk isolation to prevent data leaks between adjacent portsClears buffer - Automatically clears the keyboard buffer immediately after data is transmitted through the switch, so no data is ever left in the switch